- Powder particles are aerated in a fluidizing bed are
electrostatically charged by ionized air forced through the fluidizing tile at the base chamber and
rises above the chamber, forming a cloud of charged powder.
- On placing the job in this cloud are attracted by the
powder particles, getting coated.
- It gives uniform coating. Coating thickness is
controlled by varying the voltage and the time of job exposure to the powder cloud.
- Deep slot coverage.
- Greatly improves the winding ability than paper
liners in Rotor coating.
- Coat wide range of sizes & shapes of parts.